The company is launching a huge international campaign to hire key senior sales profiles, particularly its first International Enterprise Sales Manager to cover the whole of French-speaking West Africa, in particular Senegal or Ivory Coast.
The cybersecurity solution is quite unique for specific reasons and has both a huge business potential and major social impact. The partners they work with are worldwide telecom providers.
The objective will be to develop new business selling for the SaaS company solutions with both existing and potential telecom providers in all of the French-speaking West African countries (excluding North Africa French-speaking ones, covered from another region).
Requirements for the role:
– 5+ years experience in managing large enterprise accounts
– 3+ years experience in selling B2B software/ SaaS solutions to large enterprise
– (Cyber)security solutions experience is a real plus, but not essential
– Experience in engaging with and selling to business decision-makers
– Experienced in setting up methods/processes (such as MEDDIC)
– Strong track record in achieving and exceeding sales quotas.
– Fluent English
– Entrepreneur mindset
– Travel: minimum 40% of the time (TBC)
– Location: Senegal or Ivory Coast (not anywhere else) – home office based – relocation to these countries possible.
This is a challenging role with a lot to build on. Interested candidates please apply here.