A job creation of a Group CIO for a major brand in the retail market is launched.
This group currently launches a major transformation program at board level to better tackle the market opportunities ahead.
This translates into the IS department.
The IS department will be structured differently with the objective of serving the needs of the business: in particular with a focus on customer centric best practices and breakthrough omnichannel approaches.
The IS will have to shift in terms of governance and organisation with strong team reengineering around new projects methods (from Agile to product ownership) to keep up with the transformation pace.
Requirements for the role:
- having transformed an IT organisation around new project management (agile, devops, product / PO): mandatory
- big data and / or cloud and / or micro-services architectures transfo projects / programs successfully achieved
- ecommerce / omnichannel experience is key
- big-sized teams experience required
- prior professional experiences with retail or end customer-related environnement (in services for instance) is a strong plus
English will be mandatory
Location: Paris, France
If interested, feel free to submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.