– Innovative HL Method validated by market and clients.
– New HL communications campaign to be launched as of December 2015.
December 1st, 2015 – Paris, France – Hunton Lewis, the Executive Search firm specialised in both Technology / Digital / SaaS and Luxury / Fashion / Retail industries, announced today a new record in company revenue has been reached for Fiscal Year ending June 30, 2015. Year over Year (YoY) growth was +31%, following an increase of +23% in internal investments over the same period.
The results are even more positive given the current sluggish hiring market, where average growth in the sector is nearly flat. The firm takes this as a signal from the market and their clients that they are not only bringing absolute excellence in terms of level of service, but have also created a practice around a niche market that is going through significant business transformation, requiring organizations to rethink their strategies and leadership to stay competitive.
To anticipate market transformations, Hunton Lewis has focused on various topics over the past 4 years:
– Business focus: specific approach to create value for companies investors / shareholders through key strategic recruitments.
– Quality and method: implementation of innovative HL Method including breakthrough CIQA© method registered with the National Patent Institute. Since 2011, HL has had a placement success rate of 98.2% thanks to the approach.
– International reach: since 2014, Hunton Lewis and Associate Director, Jérôme Soudet, have led the international network of 11 Executive Search firms in Europe, known as Continental Search Alliance (CSA), becoming one of the leading executive search networks specialized in digital business transformations topics
In the past four fiscal years, Hunton Lewis’s revenues have grown steadily, and have been twice double-digit.
Says Isabelle Mathieu, Managing Director at Hunton Lewis:
“Our market is changing at an amazing pace. In the 1960’s the average age of an S&P500 company was 60 years old. By 2025, this figure will have gone down to… 12 years old! So many companies we have known for years will disappear in the next decade because they are not able to overcome the challenges ahead (including digital disruption). Hunton Lewis anticipates these changes, and helps their clients hire the leadership they need to do so as well. We will keep growing. We are becoming a game changer in the market of Executive Search. Our outstanding growth over this last year, and previous years as well, is a clear sign of excellence in the services we continue to bring to our clients. Expect more innovative solutions from us.”
Through its new approach, Hunton Lewis has focused on hiring key transformation leadership roles for its clients since 2010, successfully addressing those roles that impact their businesses the most, transforming those strategic hires into real value for the shareholder.
In addition, and to revindicate its renewed business strategy, a new communications campaign will be launched as of today including the launch of a new Hunton Lewis visual branding and updated website at www.hunton-lewis.com.