The company is currently building a European / Middle East public sector team to impact the software vendor’s brand. The Civil Public Sector Director will be responsible for defining the opportunities in the Civil Public Sector market in the EMEA region. The main objectives of the role will be to:
- Identify key market trends and opportunities in the Civil Public Sector with a cross-territory approach (the most effective practices to be replicated across countries)
- Build a cohesive message and support the local sales teams by setting standard methodologies, case studies and best practices
- Be a spokesperson and promote the software vendor’s technologies to industry bodies in EMEA region
Key requirements for the role:
- Strong knowledge of at least 2 civil public sectors among the followings will be key: justice, homeland/home affairs, foreign affairs, social affairs, finance
- Having developed an expertise in civil public sectors abroad (structures/practices in different countries) will be a strong plus
- Having a prior experience in market support by defining public sector practices and building case studies
- Having worked in international and multicultural environments
English will be mandatory (80% usage).
Travels in Europe + Middle East: a good 40% of time
Location: Paris, France
If interested, feel free to submit your application to email@example.com.