However, we have built a complete set of internal processes to do these things the very best way.
And we have added our own creativity and experience to design specific methodologies and reach the expected results of our customers.
hunton lewis is focused on headhunting in the French and Southern Europe territories. We have tailored, dedicated tools to identify the most relevant candidates and have them meet with the company they consciously / unconsciously expect.
• Company Presentation Tools (CPT): we build dedicated tools crafted for each position to better explain the job description and the surrounding environment to candidates. We use these tools as positive filters.
• Headhunting Perimeter: creation with tier-1 and tier-2 lists of companies.
• Proactive Identification: identify the relevant potential candidates with in-house techniques.
• Phone Screening: talk to candidates over the phone in a confidential and professional manner to do a full update on their current situation and potential expectations.
We never push. On the contrary, for the sake of every party involved (company and candidate), we use techniques to describe the good side as well as the more complicated aspects of each position (Ugly Bride approach as we call it internally...). We thus avoid creating wrong expectations from each side and enable real motivations to emerge.
• Face to face meeting with candidates: within hunton lewis, a 1 to 2-hour meeting, examining the position deeply and openly, the company's environment and the candidate’s expectations
• Candidate Interview Q&A (CIQA): part of our specific internal methodology, this tool is used to enable candidates better assess their fit on a position they are applying for.
• Full Candidate Report: in one document, all the necessary data needed by a pool of hiring managers who need to have a detailed vision of the person they interview. A tool built to make the right choice.
• References Checking: On and Off references are called by hunton lewis in a discrete and professional manner to make sure at 100% we have selected the right person for the right role at the right time.
• Constant Feedback: with candidate AND client, to make sure everybody is on the same line.
• Candidate Negotiation Support: once the contract with the new company is signed, hunton lewis will give daily support to the candidate on how to leave in a proper manner his / her current company.
• Integration Follow Up: the most interesting part, liaising on a regular basis with the candidate on the next weeks / months to make sure his / her integration works smoothly and brings success to everyone
hunton lewis also provides regular inputs to candidates to improve their Personal Branding on the market and to make a better impact.
Our services enable us to build a network of trust with our clients and candidates.